Let's hear it for the Class of '54.......

Where have you been? Where are you at? What are you doing?

Let's hear it for the Class of '54.......

Postby Marylyn Good May » March 11, 2005, 11:14 pm

This was a terrific idea! Thank you, Administrator. (I think your Mom was one of my classmates.)
I'm Marylyn Good May, class of 1954. It's been over 50 years since high school graduation. Unbelievable! :shock:
After high school I worked in both Portland and Eugene for several years. I've been married since 1957 to Dick May, VHS Class of 1950. When Dick graduated from the University of Oregon in 1960, he went to work for the BLM, US Dept. of Interior. That was the beginning of a series of household moves over the years. From Portland, to Vale, to Prineville in Oregon, Santa Fe, NM, Washington, DC and finally Sacramento, CA. After retirement we even lived in Hawaii for several months...and then it was back home to Oregon. We live in Dallas.
We have one son, Michael. He and his family live in CA. For fun I enjoy reading, gardening and my current pet project, genealogy. We also do some traveling (Dick's favorite thing). We love being back in Oregon so that we can see old friends more often and go to all of those fun things in Vernonia...Jamboree, Oldtimers Picnic, the John Brown luncheons, etc. And now an alumni website...What fun!!! :D
Marylyn Good May

Class Year: 1954

Return to Introduce Yourself!