Kelly Smith - Class of 1977

Where have you been? Where are you at? What are you doing?

Kelly Smith - Class of 1977

Postby Kelly Smith » February 12, 2005, 2:10 pm

OK, Gayle Y. has inspired me!

After working at Sentry Market for almost 14 years, I finally got the courage to leave Vernonia. :roll: Upon leaving Sentry I tried a few different job fields... Beer Distributor/Marketing - Cabinet Making - Fred Meyer Distribution Center - Boise Cascade Paper Maker and finally settling into Toyota Logistics Services for the past 11+ years. TLS is Toyota's Portland distribution center for 25 Northern states.

I've been married for 13 years and 3 days. After working with Debbie for years and years at Sentry, I NEVER imagined I would end up married to her. Funny how some things work out for the BEST 8) My wife is my employment partner in life, as we are now BOTH employed by TLS. No kids of my own, but having 3 stepkids keeps me busy enough in that department.

We are currently living in Vancouver, WA.. We enjoy traveling and camping, having recently purchased a new 5th wheel trailer. We also enjoy snow skiing in the winter, when/if there is enough snow :cry:

As being the "Administrator" of this site, you can see the internet is a hobby of mine. Deb's hobbies include cleaning house and COLLECTING SHOES.

We are hoping to see ALL of you at the "70's Reunion" this summer :!:
Class of 1977
Kelly Smith
Site Admin

Class Year: 1977

Return to Introduce Yourself!