Hello Everybody'

Where have you been? Where are you at? What are you doing?

Hello Everybody'

Postby bobfields57 » July 16, 2006, 10:09 am

Hi,
I'm Bob Fields I went to school with Clarence some of the time,
As many of you know I got married to a girl from Vernonia and lived there for awhile but I could not find the life I needed there and So we got a divorce in 1989 and I moved to Arizona went back to School and aquired my Bach. in Applied Science from ASU and went to work for U.O.P. as a Systems Admin. I lost a lung back in 2003 and retired so now I fish (When I Can!) and fix other poeples computers and install wireless networks for the Computer Disadvantaged, When Clarence told me about this website I was thrilled to see some of you guy's have made it to the web. I hope to hear from everyone and anyone from the old home town. Me and Clarence have allways remained friends and kept in touch. I am remarried now with three kids one lives in Boston now (Stef) and Chris is studying to be a musician, and Looks like Julie will be a writer. My wife is in the corrections buisness. Couple more years and she can retire. Then maybe we will travel,I dont like to travel much since the first 20 years I drove truck everywhere. I also buuild website's so if any of you are curiuos about getting one just email me. Well I am going to be in KFalls next year so maybe we can get to the reunion. Hope to see you all!

Bob. 8)
Bob Fields
Owner/Manager
Superior Computers
bobfields57@azwildblue.com
PH: 520-689-0215
Cell:520-827-1005
bobfields57

Postby Clarence F. Lamping » August 9, 2006, 8:12 pm

hi Bob see yoy found the site its not very busy here can't even shame any one into getting on here.
C F LAMPING
Clarence F. Lamping

Hello Clarence

Postby bobfields57 » August 11, 2006, 9:43 am

Kinda reminds me of high school, If I didnt no better Id think I was being Ignored, But we all know that would'nt be true!

But it is still nice to see that vernonia is comming around to the web, I miss some of the stuff we use to do when we were kids there, I sent you a email the other day did you get it I had to reformat and reinstall on my laptop I kept haveing issues. Its up and running great now. Amazing how a little reworking can get a P.C. thinking again. How was your reunion with your Family?
Well better go, got to go to Sho-Low today.
Bob Fields
Owner/Manager
Superior Computers
bobfields57

Postby Scott Sword » August 13, 2006, 7:14 am

Hi guys!

No Bob the whole home hay field is all planted to trees, most are over 10 feet tall now.

Hope to see you both in a few weeks,

Scott Sword
After 25 years still married to Holli of the class of "79".
Scott Sword

Postby bobfields57 » August 13, 2006, 7:22 pm

Well change is bound to happen, even if we dont want it, So we can know, when things progress. Scott I hope to see you guys next year also, good lord willing and the creek dont rise....
:lol: :D :shock:

Bob Fields
Owner/Manager
Superior Computers
bobfields57

Return to Introduce Yourself!